botthms Hip Resistance Bands – Set Of 5
Recovery made easy.
- Set includes 5 loop bands with different levels of resistance to suit your fitness level and add variety to your workout
- Each resistance band is colour-coded and marked to easily identify which resistance level you're using when you're exercising
- Loop bands are a versatile fitness aid which can be used to enhance warm-ups, training exercises and physio
- Build your muscles, improve your mobility and speed up your rehabilitation with botthms Balance Mini Resistance Bands
- Premium bands made from natural latex material for superior durability and elasticity, no matter how far they're stretched
Resistance Bands Are Great For Adding Difficulty To Compound And Isolation Glute Exercises. The Ultimate Resistance To Your Workout.
5 Useful areas to use bands
- Glute bridges/raises - Use bands above the knees
- Glute kickbacks - Use bands above ankles
- Crab / Lateral walks - Use bands above the knee or ankles
- Hip thrust - Use bands above your knee
- Squats - Use bands around knees
- Also effective for shoulder, arm, wrist, rotator cuff, and calf exercises
5 Levels Of Resistance
Each band offers a different level of resistance to target different muscle groups. Lighter bands offer less resistance, making them easier to stretch and perfect for building endurance. Heavier bands have a higher tensile force, making them a top choice for building your muscle strength.
Finding the right band for your workout couldn't be easier. Each band is colour-coded with the level of resistance clearly displayed, so you can easily identify which one you're using.
The loop bands come in a lightweight and compact storage bag, allowing you to do resistance training anytime and anywhere, whether it's a holiday, yoga class, or sitting at your desk.